Base product beauty shot from Maya. The work was done with substance painter, illustrator ( using original art from printer the printer ) exporting the material from painter to Maya and building the shader network.
I used multiple shaders blended together and using custom masks made from the illustrator file to have some parts of the cap and label to have more Sub Surface scattering and roughness than other parts, using the different parts of the artwork to have different print properties to add in the extra detail.
You can see this with the cap portion as well as the decorative flowers. I also added in a fine grain of Vray Displacement, not too much .. to give some irregularity to the surface.